Website Designer/Graphic Designer
Hours: Flexible – Primarily Weekdays
We’re looking to hire a Website Designer/Graphic Designer to join our team. This position is ultimately responsible for creating really cool websites. That’s what we do.
You will be perfect for this job if you have:
- An artistic bent: We are looking for someone with a great eye for design and enjoys being creative
- A technical aptitude: We’d like you to be familiar with WordPress and Elementor, but you need not be an expert. If you have the aptitude we can develop your expertise
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator: The creation of artwork is a key component of your daily opportunities
- Experience with HTML and CSS: The person we are looking for will need to do custom coding from time to time
- The ability to create a captivating website from start to finish: Oversight and guidance will always be there, but we’re looking for someone who wants to take the ball and run with it. An understanding of sport analogies will be a plus.
- An enjoyment of people: We create websites for our customers and this position will work closely with other design team members as directly with our customers
The Usual Buzzwords:
Strong organization skills, effective time management, able to meet deadlines, detail oriented, able to work independently with minimal supervision, effective communication, blah, blah, blah. Of course we want these attributes in our team members, who doesn’t?
More importantly we’re looking for someone who chooses this profession because they love it, someone who takes pride in delivering a high quality product.
You will be given the primary responsibility of creating a website for one of our customers. Your engagement will begin during the sales process where your experience will be drawn from to help create the Scope of Work, clearly defining the deliverables and timeline. As you design both the site and the artwork you will work closely with the client. Here is where clear communication is crucial. Meeting deadlines will be important, as the customer will have an expectation of delivery. Under ideal circumstances you will be working on 3-4 projects simultaneously.
Resident Capture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Candidates must be eligible to work within the United States.
Appleton, WI, United States